flowers

flowers

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Sports

Sports are fun but challenging and exciting but hard working. I love sports and i encourage everyone to play sports, it keeps you in shape but you meet new friends and learn how to do another thing. I play Softball and Baseketball every year and i love it working together as a team acompplishing something feels great! I love playing the game and feeling the wind hit your face when you are running to the base, after feeling joy after you make a good play for your team, evern when i am pitching to the batter feeling the ball roll of my hands. Sports are not easy to learn but if you want to work for it to get better then do it it's a blast!!! I work hard for what i do andi don't back down, and everyday i say to myself wow i got this far from not even knowing how to play and now i am great because i worked for it. I take time out of the week after homework to throw in the backyard with my dad and go to softball practice twice a week. I think everyone should find something that looks interesting and try and if you love it just keep going and you will get better, but if the sport you try out doesn't work out for you try something else don't get bummed there is always something out there you are good at.

No comments:

Post a Comment