flowers

flowers

Friday, April 16, 2010

Family

It Happened, the day i have been waiting for for years. My Uncle from Sandiego that i haven't seen in forever came and he is staying at my house. I am so glad he came i don't even have the words to say it, he is funny and a big eater but best of all he is my uncle. Everyone has family but a lot of times you don't get to see a lot of them I think that everyone should get in contact with family memebers they haven't see since they were little or whenever. The only time i ever talked to my uncle was when i was 5 or on the phone since then i am still thankful i got to even talk to him. Family is great but when they are with you it's greater take advantage of your family being with you and hangin out with you, you never know if it will be the last time you see them. I loved the smile on my dad's face when he was hanging out with his brother and talking to him i knew he was happy and so was me my mom and sister. I dedicate this blog to my Uncle Jon.

No comments:

Post a Comment